How to request an extension of stay in Trinidad and Tobago - Landing Certificates, Permanent Residence and Student Permits

With regard to extensions of landing certificates, permanent residence and student permits, persons whose documents have expired, or will expire by April 30, 2020 are asked to contact the Immigration Division urgently via the following email addresses:

Applicants must provide, via email, their full name, current residential address, telephone number, a copy of the bio data page of their passport, a copy of their last entry or extension certificate (if applicable), and any other supporting documents. Following the receipt of email requests, the Immigration Division will contact all applicants for extension of stay to provide dates of appointments.


March 26, 2020